Wednesday, December 1, 2004

And... Texas Biscuit is here

Okay, it's December 1st, and time for some changes.

1) New blog name. I've been thinking on this for a month now, and still can't decide on an appropriately clever title. And I don't like using my name, so I'm gonna give this a whirl: "texas", duh, + "biscuit", a nickname of mine for several years. Just for kicks, I looked it up on a urban dictionary, and found a variety of definitions:

* an object of affection
* a gun
* a really hot girl
* a flaky pastry
* a prison bitch
Hmm... I think I'll stick with the first one.

2) I know diets traditionally start on Jan 1st, but this year I'm getting a 30-day head start. I was on Atkins for 9 months, did great, then fell ass-backwards off the wagon in September. I've completely carbed out - pizza, burgers, fries, rice, pasta, ice cream - all of it, all the time. As always it tasted great at the time, but I felt like poop. Stopped drinking water and stopped exercising too. Thanksgiving completely put me over the edge. So today, after we pigged out on McRibs (it's a good thing those babies only come around every few years, they sure are tasty)and supersize fries, the diet begins. Ah, I feel better already, making the decision is the hardest part sometimes.

3) There are a couple other things too, but I'm just not ready to put those out there - not quite yet.

No comments: