Friday, December 31, 2004

Sims 2

This is one of the reasons I've been slacking on my blog entries the past week. Oh, I lurrve Sims so much. The detail in the new game is astonishing - from designing your house (there are now multiple color/fabric choices for each peice of furniture) to designing you Sim (they now have DNA that is passed on to their kids, they age, and they have wants and fears (yesterday my sim wanted to "woo-hoo" with her boyfriend!). It is so addicting though - I tend to get lost for hours in my Sims lives. You can even make your sims do yoga now!

But for now, no more Sims... I've got to finish making my 7-layer and cucumber dips, take a little nap, figure out what in the world to wear, and head off to our New Years Eve party by 8. Hope everyone has a safe and fun evening!

No comments: