Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Traveling cat

We finished all our Christmas shopping on Thursday, got gifts wrapped, and even managed to get everything in the mail Friday morning. Would you believe family in Chicago already got their presents - that is a record (for me and USPS) - my gifts have be known to show up after the holiday on multiple occasions.

Anyway, during the packing process, Cajun decided he was tired of Texas and wanted to travel for the holidays. So he put a bow on his neck and hopped right into the box. He's telling me that he prefers Florida over Colorado as he isn't too keen on having cold wet paws due to the snow. I told him I'd see what I could do, but that it isn't cheap to mail a 15-pound cat these days, and he might just have to get a job and save up for a trip next year.

No comments: