Tuesday, March 1, 2005

More biscuits

wOOt! I made it up to #6 on Google's texas biscuit search. Thanks guys, I'm thrilled!

However, I'm also pretty pleased with some of the other texas biscuit's listed. Check this out, especially the link to #4:
  • #1 Texas citrus website - a Texas Biscuit Baba (huh?) recipe - oranges, biscuit mix, an egg, marmalade, and wine?!! BARFORAMA!!
  • #2 Biscuit Hill vacation rental home in Canyon Lakes, TX.
  • #3 Good ol' Beer Biscuits!!!
  • #4 Biscuits O'Bryan - the cowboy poet and chuckwagon cook. I wonder if I should consider him for the wedding - caterer & musican all rolled up into one!
  • #5 More Biscuit Hill B&Bs - where is this Canyon Lakes anyway?
  • #6 Me! THE Texas Biscuit!!
I know I've said this before, but it never ceases to amaze me what a person will do to avoid studying. I think I'm supposed to be researching theories behind the emotional transmission of psychosomatic symptoms in families. Either that or developing circular questions based on the Milan approach of family counseling. No, I didn't think so either. It's still early, right?!

No comments: