Saturday, May 28, 2005

Cucumber dip



I noticed that I had hits for "cucumber dip" this week, which is odd since I never remember writing about my most favorite wonderful delicious dip in the world... BUT now that I've mentioned it, let me go ahead and share the recipe. Memorial Day weekend is upcoming, and I'm sure you have been asked to bring a little something to your family gatherings, parties, picnics, etc. So, if you've waited until the last minute and need a show-stopper, here ya go:

Cucumber Dip

16 oz cream cheese
16 oz sour cream
1 packet dry Hidden Valley Ranch mix
1 cucumber, peeled and diced

Mix together and chill. Serve with chips or veggies.

Sounds a little odd I know, but it is sooo easy, and I promise you and your friends will LOVE it!

Happy Memorial Day to you all!

No comments: