Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wedding dream

Last night I dreamt that I was in dressing room preparing for my wedding when it suddenly occurred to me that I never arranged for a photographer or a videographer. A few moments later I heard them playing what I thought was my walk-down-the-aisle song, so I was rushing to get ready. I realized my hair was still wet but I didn't want to miss the song so I ran out into the church anyway (hell, I probably didn't have any makeup on either!). I saw tons of people flooding in, unfortunately 1/2 of them were old people that I didn't know, and the other 1/2 were coworkers whom I would never in a million years invite to my wedding. Kept scanning the crowd - not a single friend in site, no family (not even Dad walking me down the aisle), no attendants, and worst of all, no TBF. What a shitty wedding. And to top it all off, I looked down and was wearing a 70s-looking off the shoulder prom dress ... in RED.

No comments: