Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat

No, this isn't my cat, but my Cajun would be equally pissed if I shoved his fat gut into a ballet tutu or made him walk around the house in anything pink and lacy.

I'm taking today off work - I went to the oral surgeon this morning (initial consult only - will get all four wisdom teeth "dug out of my head" per Vegasgustan's terminology, in two weeks), got my nails done, did a couple of errands. I should be cleaning or doing laundry or something, but for now I'm just relaxing on the couch.

But tonight, ooooo, tonight will be scary. My counseling class is going on a site visit today to Montford Unit in Lubbock. Not just a prison, but a PSYCHIATRIC prison!! This is so "Jason" in Halloween - it was mostly coincidence that we decided to schedule the visit for today, but I can just picture all the escaped prisoners wondering around in the field in the rain when we drive up to the unit. Can't wait!

I hope you and your kiddos and kitties have a Happy Halloween!

No comments: