Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Aren't I creative?



This is my first attempt at art. Also an attempt at a thoughtful yet inexpensive birthday gift full of heart. TA DA!

Cajun the Cat ala Warhol, 1 of 1

I spent hours attempting to master Paint and use some "simple" tutorials to capture the color blocked effects, but to no avail. I'm even worse at Paint than I am at FrontPage!

Anyway, I found a fantastic little program that does everything for you (that is if you can find a photo that will look okay in primary colors, which is not as easy as you might guess). I printed several different versions, and this could become a series. I kinda like it.

Too bad it is so challenging to find a place to put something this, uh, COLORIFIC in our apartment!

*Update: I think Darth has solved my HaloScan problem, and I should have time to get everything up and running this weekend. Thanks Darth, you are the BEST!

No comments: