Sunday, November 7, 2004

Distracted

Man, I am so distracted by this whole new blogging thing (I know, I know, it isn't at all new - I was just a bit slow to decide to participate). Trying to write -brainstorming ideas to write about actually - is really interesting: a song on the radio, the news, dinner, the cats, a phone conversation - these things take on a whole new light now as possible blog topics. I'm really enjoying checking out other people's blogs too. Fascinating. I think that 10-page paper on eating disorders can wait just a couple more hours!

1 comment:

Bum said...

hey there.
ya know, i prolly should say Howdy...so Howdy.

I still am clueless on what to write, so I end up just whatever comes to mind. Entertainment purposes only... sometimes to vent, and sometimes just to get an idea of how others think alike or differently from me. :)

Glad you decided to share your thoughts as well.

Stay warm,
-Bum