Saturday, November 6, 2004

First blog post

Aaaaaaand go... my first blog entry... I've been wanting to start a blog for several months now, but I'm kinda disappointed to admit that no single day or moment or thought seemed interesting enough to actually write about. I keep waiting for something MONUMENTAL to happen, but it hasn't, so I have finally been inspired to, as my mom would say "cowboy up" and just get started. I've been pretty impressed by blogger tony pierce who wrote "dont be afraid to do anything. in fact if you are afraid of something, do it. then do it again. and again." That is hot - thanks, Tony. Tomorrow I will figure out how to link... Anyhoo, let me at least admit that I'm a bit intimidated by this whole process - no, actually, I'm fucking scared to death to put it all out there ... my simple life, my daydreams, my friends and family, my HEART AND MIND and soul ... but that is what I've got to offer right now, so here it is -- enjoy.

No comments: