Thursday, November 11, 2004

I :heart: Ralph

Tonight we got the opportunity to see Nancy Cartwright, the voice of Bart Simpson, Ralph Wiggum, Nelson, and Rodd & Todd Flanders. She spoke about her life as a cartoon-voice artist, showed some classic clips from the Simpsons, Rugrats (didn't know she was the voice of Chuckie - the nerdy baby with glasses - I love him!), The Critic, The Snorks, and Richie Rich, among others, and of course performed some audience requests of their favorite lines from the Simpsons. I love Ralph's "Me fail English? That's unpossible.", and you can't forget Nelson's villainous "ha-ha". We just happened to see an old Simpsons after we got home, and it was kinda weird to put a (woman's!) face with those characters. Not sure if I can get past seeing this woman in her 40's with long blonde hair doing a 11-year old boy, uh not doing, but doing the voice of - you know what I mean.

No comments: