Thursday, December 9, 2004

Survivor & Apprentice

Bye Jules. I wish she could've stuck around another week or two, she seemed pretty genuine (rare in this game). I'm definitely putting my money on Chris for the big win. He's really playing the game. If he can make it to the final-2, he's in like flynn. The jury likes and respects him. I don't think he's made any enimies (so far). Scout is cool lady, but I don't think she deserves to win because of her knee problems - she's gotten killed on every single challenge. Twila is tough enough but she's been a overly bitchy the past couple shows. And as for Eliza - whaaah.

Now, as for The Apprentice, I am shocked that the Donald let Kevin and Sandy go. And he kept Jenn?! Maybe she is really bright and creative, and maybe the editors are just trying to push that "dumb blonde" thing to boost ratings for the final show, but I doubt it. I'm definitely rooting for Kelly.

No comments: