Thursday, January 13, 2005

Firefox question

Yes, I recognize that I could/should go to Mozilla for help, but I figured I'd be lazy and put the request out there to you guys first. I'm only able to use Firefox at home on my laptop. I can see my blog just fine. At work I have to use Explorer. The only problem I have from work is that the links are the same color as the text so they can't be seen, but I was hoping that was just me and this crappy computer.

However, today I've been informed by two lovely readers that they can't view my blog in Firefox. Hmmm, why could this be?! And is this why I still can't manage to get to 1000 hits? Are people put off by my lack of tech knowledge and inability to test my own product before I put it out there for the public?

Oh dear. I need help.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this would happen, and more importantly, what code needs to be tweaked to fix it? I've been meaning to make some changes to the blog anyway (especially to update my blog list - I haven't forgotten about you guys that I've recently started reading!), but now I am officially motivated.

Besides the Firefox issue, this is also the time for any other suggestions or recommendations. Let me have it!

No comments: