Thursday, February 17, 2005

And we have 24

First of all - I despise Paris and Nicole. I've boycotted Simple Life this year, but I accidentally caught the last few minutes while waiting for AI. It is so obviously scripted it is ridiculous. And the fact that the producers would dare to have these girls simulate vacuuming up spilled cremated remains, well, it really bothers me that people are still watching (and laughing at?) this show. Screw you Paris. I'm so over you and your stupid dog.

Now, as for American Idol, I haven't been doing my weekly update as planned b/c there have just been too many contestants to keep up with, and really most of 'em have kinda blurred together. Until now. This is serious!

The 12 men: David Brown, Nikko Smith, Anthony (the blonde Clay-eske kid), Judd Harris, Jospeh Moreno, Anwar Robinson (the cool music teacher w/ dreads), Mario Vasquez, Bo Bice (the crappy rocker), Jared, Constantine (the cool rocker), Scott (the one who talks like a G, but looks like a hick), and Travis Tucker.

The 12 ladies: Jessica, Aloha, Mikalah Gordon (the 16 yr old blabber mouth), Nadia Turner (big fro), Vonzell Solomon, Carrie Underwood (young blonde from the country), Sarah Mather, Celena Rae, Janay, Lindsey Cardinale, Melinda Lia, Amanda.

I felt bad for J.P. Koehler, the kid with the infectious smile - the crooner - he was really fun to watch, and I'm sorry that he had to go home. (Would you think me a wuss if I confessed I shed a tear for this guy?)

But as for Faith Gatewood, I'm thrilled she didn't make it to the next round. What a lousy attitude: "Why didn't I make it? This always happens to me - boys, money, jobs, everything. Nobody likes me." Give me a break. THAT is why you can't be the next American Idol. Loser.

ARGH - Mon, Tue, AND Wed starting next week?! C'mon Fox, I have other stuff to do besides watch AI. Bless you TiVo.

For the most part, I still don't know who's who. But here are my favorites from what I can remember from the past month: Travis, Nadia, Anwar, Mario and Mikala. Let the voting begin!

No comments: