Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Totooooo!


It is freakin windy here today! That crazy west Texas wind has been whipping across the plains since I got up this morning (where is it all blowing from/to?!). Hell, these are weak tornado speeds!

Here's the exact caption for today's forecast: Tuesday VERY WINDY. Wind westerly 25-35 mph, gusts 50-60 mph. Limited visibility in blowing dust. Both hands on the steering wheel. High profile vehicles, such as campers, full-size vans and semi's, try to stay off open roads.

You know it's windy when the gusts are blowing 3-ton vehicles around!

Funniest thing I saw today was some dumb blonde in a very short flippy skirt walking across campus (I have nothing against blondes, but she is dumb for two reasons: 1- not checking the weather before leaving the house, and 2- wearing cutsey little skirts to class - c'mon it's class not a date!). Anyway, when I saw her she was holding onto that little skirt for dear life with both hands, but no telling how many folks got a free beaver shot today compliments of the dumb blonde - I'd guess dozens.

I've been busting my booty on school assignments this week (as you can tell from my weak posts). I'd fallen very behind, and got the "I'm disappointed in you" speech from one of my professors last week. Fudge. So I'm working really hard to get caught up. So now, back to the books. Hopefully I'll be back with a more substantial post tomorrow (IF I don't blow away in the mean time)! Have a good one.

No comments: