Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Go Harold!

I realize not a lot of folks have stayed faithful to American Idol this season, but for those of you who have - we've finally got ourselves a show! It took way to long to get rid of the hangers on like Scott and Anthony, but now that they are gone, Carrie, Vonzelle and Bo are making these final two shows pretty exciting.

Two weeks ago I loved Carrie and last week I was rooting for Vonzelle, but tonight Bo Bice definitely won me over. I am so impressed that he decided to perform a song acapella. One of my big hangups with him has always been that he was just too "band-y" and that I didn't think he couldn't perform without that loud rock group backing him up. But he proved me wrong tonight. I think Carrie is great, and has a gorgeous voice, but I just don't see her making it in the big city. She's just so quiet and shy and well... country. I'm a little country myself, so I can say so.

My guess is that Vonzie is going home tomorrow. Carrie and Bo will take us to the Kodak theatre next week, but I think Bo is going to be the next AI. Hell, I might even pick up the phone and vote.

No comments: