Monday, June 6, 2005

The Fishers are back!

How much do I love Six Feet Under?!

I'm so excited that Season 5 started tonight. Incredible dream sequence where Lisa comes back to remind Brenda what a slut-bag she is and she even deserves to be miserable on her wedding day. Keith and David are going to have a baby. Poor Ruth, she was almost happy last season, and George had to go lose his marbles on her (okay, we all knew there was a reason he'd been married like 7 times). And I can't wait for Billy to lose it on Claire - you know he's going to.

We missed Season 1, but TBF's mom recorded the whole season and sent it to us. I've been addicted ever since. And it is the ONLY reason we subscribe to HBO (we spent 3 1/2 hours with Empire Falls this week, I love Ed Harris but this show was pretty disappointing). Anyway, HBO teases:

Everything.

Everyone.

Everywhere.

Ends.

Oooh, I'm not so fond of that whole "ends" thing. My favorite TV series of all time (second is Twin Peaks) is ending after only 5 years. Guess I better enjoy these last few months of funeral home bliss.

No comments: