Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I taste like bread?

I'm so close to being caught up with all my work responsibilities it is almost too good to believe. I've been busting my booty this week to get current. Two things happened at work recently to motivate me to action: 1) I spent 4 hours of my should-be-out-by-the-pool Saturday up here, and 2) a girl got fired for being ricidulously delinquent in her duties (I'm talking documentation that was months and months past due). So, not only do I want to spend my entire weekend avoiding work duties but I'd also like to avoid the gossip mill as to the numerous reasons why I might've gotten canned. So, by 6pm there is a pretty good chance that I could have little check marks on my entire must-be-done list. Hooray! Okay, that was a nice breather, now back to work.

But first, a little something I've had drafted for quite a while. Thanks Serra! But, BREAD, c'mon am I really THAT boring?!! Aww, I am... *mopes back to stupid to-do list*



What Flavour Are You? I taste like Bread.I taste like Bread.


I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking. What Flavour Are You?

No comments: