Monday, August 1, 2005

Obituary




SIX FEET UNDER SPOILER AHEAD!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!




O.M.G. I can't believe he died.

Okay, so we know it is the last season of Six Feet Under. And especially since the last few weeks have been relatively bland, we guess that the show has got to end in a big mess of death and upheaval and confusion. So, I've been working on my own endings: Last night I was completely prepared for Ruth to get attacked by the cougar while she was camping. I've suspected all season that crazy Billy would come back and strangle Clare to death. I even considered that the oldest adopted boy would off Keith in a fit of rage. But this?! Oh, I never would've guessed. Poor Maggie... Well at least Nate died happy - I'm glad he told Brenda how he felt and that they weren't going to work out. I guess he really was "tired of fighting". Literally tired of fighting for his life...

How will the writers ever resolve this?! Pregnant Brenda. No mom OR dad for Maya. Clare is going to lose her mind, but at least she'll have the new stable boyfriend. And Ruth, oh poor Ruth - the one time she did anything crazy in her life and she didn't even get to see her son before he died. Oh, my stomach hurts just thinking about it.

No comments: