Monday, August 8, 2005

Poor piggy

This is what my piggy bank looks like! Ha!

I stopped by the library and picked up Chamber of Secrets on my way home from work on Friday and finished it by 10pm on Saturday. Woohoo! I believe I liked it even better than the first one. Although it helped that I hadn't seen the movie, which left more of the character and possible plot development to the imagination! I tried to get Prisoner of Azkaban yesterday, and even though the library catalog said it was in, no one could find it. Boo.

So I choose a couple of 7-day books: Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet in Heaven and Speak Softly, She Can Hear by Pam Lewis. I'm not overly impressed with the Albom book so far (just got through the first person), but it's so short I'm going to finish it anyway. People raved about Tuesday's with Morrie (I never read it), so hopefully this will be just as good.

No comments: