Saturday, November 19, 2005

3 things

I was going back through old drafts tonight, looking for a mindless meme to post. I copied this one from Glitzy back in June! With slight modifications, here are my 3 things:

3 THINGS I AM WEARING
1. jeans
2. fuzzy socks
3. engagement ring

3 SONGS ON iTUNES "PARTY SHUFFLE"
1.That Smell - Lynard Skynard
2. Luka - Suzanne Vega
3. Keep Yourself Alive - Queen

3 THINGS I CAN SEE
1. Cajun dreaming - I think he's chasing a rabbit!
2. a totally mediocre SNL
3. a dusty mantle

3 THINGS I ATE IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
1. cream of chicken soup
2. strawberry jello
3. scrambled eggs

3 THINGS I PURCHASED THIS WEEK
1. black turtleneck (thank you, Gap)
2. pre-lighted Christmas tree (thank you, Target)
3. $1700 worth of oral surgery (thank you, Citibank)

3 THINGS I DID SO FAR TODAY
1. dropped off teddy bears at the museum for annual holiday display
2. took a handful of Hydrocodone
3. fell asleep while watching Cops

3 THINGS I'M PLANNING FOR NEXT WEEK
1. five days worth of work squished into three days
2. trip to Dallas to spend Thanksgiving with TBF's sisters
3. getting rejection visit from my boss for job I interviewed for last week

3 UNWATCHED MOVIES ON MY TIVO'S "NOW PLAYING" LIST
1. Spanglish
2. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
3. Charlotte's Web

No tagging from me - copy it if ya wanna.

No comments: