Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Book game, revisited

Weird, weird, weird.

I had yesterday off for President's Day. I slept late, had pancakes and coffee for breakfast, and was glued to the tube watching re-runs of Project Runway all morning. For some reason, I felt like googling memes, but I couldn't find anything I liked. I remembered a book meme that I'd done back in the day. For some reason I couldn't find it on my blog search, but found plenty of links to it (it seemed to take on a life of it's own!!), and finally traced it back to last February, and would you guess, I'd posted it on President's Day exactly one year ago! Crazy!

Anyway, here it is again. No tagging. But it is yours to comment on or re-post on your blog as you please.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki:
The price of the 30-unit apartment building in Phoenix was $875,000 with $225,000 down. The cash flow from the 30 units was a little over $5,000 a month. The Arizona market began moving up and, in 1996, a Colorado investor offered us $1.2 million for the property.

No comments: