Friday, March 4, 2005

Tomato bath

Ah, time for another Friday Feast. I don't know why I still do these, never get many comments. And after this, I have officially joined the ranks for comment whore. Good for me.

Appetizer - Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else? Long emails with far too many details updating all the drama (and non-drama) in my life to my mom.

Soup - So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable? Senior year in high school was pretty good - officer on our dance team, lots of parties, lots of alcohol, graduated magna cum laude, planning for college. There were some pretty sucky years in the mid-late 90s, but truly, every year since 2000 has gotten better and better - finished my undergrad degree, got my first real job with benefits, met TBF, suckered my way into grad school, got a place to call our own, got engaged, planning 2 graduations and a wedding in the next year. Now we're working together to meet the rest of our goals and that is very exciting.

Salad - Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite. Don't even have to think about this one. I have two friends from Calallen whom I miss dearly - Alison and Andi. We were so tight in high school, but moved to new towns after graduation, and I've been horrible about staying in touch. Sigh.

Main Course - What was the tastiest meal you had this past week? It should've been Olive Garden on Saturday night, but it sucked - as did the service (and they were out of calamari!). OH, actual tastiest meal was prepared by TBF on Tuesday: enormous steaks (New York strip, I think?) topped with crumbled blue cheese with sauteed mushrooms on the side. Mmmm, yummy.

Dessert - Using the letters in your favorite color, write three words that describe your personality. Whaa? There are more than three letters in my favorite color, so I just pick any three letters? Aw, screw it, here ya go:
R - radiant
E - energetic
D - dynamic
Okay, red isn't my favorite color and I'm not really any of those things this week, but hey, this post is now over because I've got to get back to work. Happy Friday to YOU!

No comments: