Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Internship


Okay. So I'm graduating in December with my MA in counseling. I've completed almost all of my classes and coursework. I only have a couple of itsy bitsy little requirements remaining: my last 3-hour class, 300 hours of internship at the local women's shelter, and my "comps" - a comprehensive exam that covers the past two years of study. All this in addition to my regular 40-hour work week, the class I'm teaching for the drug court participants, couples counseling for us, and some hope for a social life!

In an effort to inform TBF and my parents when they might get a chance to see or talk to me during the next four months, this is what I came up with (*).

*Update: I had the dreadful details of my daily schedule listed here, but last night I had some stupid dream about a stalker, and thought, hmmm, maybe I don't need to tell the locals (my probationers?!) exactly where I'll be every hour of the day. So let's suffice it to say that I'll be out and about at work, school, and my internship site from 8am to 9pm almost every day of the week! Whew!

No comments: